Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and running and they have done it for me.I was happy enough to have them do a second one for me and they have been really good with keeping their end of the bargain-If my SEO Drops off season-I jus submit a ticket-they fix it or show me the numbers and all is well.

I would highly recommend this company to a friend.Please look up my ad in SWFL Morris Music-Ft Myers Fl 33907!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with gave me a really fair deal. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of local lighthouse website development services. Local Lighthouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned local lighthouse website development services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Local Lighthouse.

Had an Experience with Local Lighthouse?

Comments

Didn't the company start in 2011?