After searching for the website they made for me everywhere, for weeks, it couldn't be found, all my other ads are right on the first page.When I called to cancel customer service argued round and round putting me on hold over and over, finally connected me to a supervisor who did the same arguing over and over and over.

I told him cancel, cancel cancel, repeatedly after I want silent he hung up.

He called back and left a message saying the charges will continue.Avoid these crooks, I reported them to the BBB, they're the worst I've ever encountered.

This reviewer shared experience about "absolute idiots" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Local Lighthouse. The most disappointing about local lighthouse website at Local Lighthouse was cancelling contract was a nightmare Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Local Lighthouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in SEO and Reputation Management category for more informed decision or compare Local Lighthouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Local Lighthouse?

Comments