They contacted me & tricked me into believing they were competent and skilled at building a website for my new business.It looks like a 5 year old made it.

I am constantly trying to make it at least worth showing my friends,let alone the world. It just keeps getting worse.

I am almost glad that they do not have me on googles first page because the website is such garbage.They are the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with and I am locked into a 6 month, $100 per month contract with a horrible website that I am not proud of & has done nothing for my business in 2 months.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of mislead and lie. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of local lighthous seo services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Local Lighthouse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned local lighthous seo services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Local Lighthouse.

Had an Experience with Local Lighthouse?

Comments

The HOTH - Seo Service Review The HOTH "I was referred to The Hoth at a digital marketing conference. We used the HOTH to promote an article for backlinks and the result was TERRIBLE. They added my article..." Read more Online Services IDM is the best! Online Services IDM "I have been a client of Online Services IDM for almost 6 years and they have tremendously helped to grow my business. I got more people calling and emailing me..." Read more Local Lighthouse - Good Service Local Lighthouse "Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and..." Read more Local Lighthouse - SCAM. DO NOT DO IT. Local Lighthouse "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more