They contacted me & tricked me into believing they were competent and skilled at building a website for my new business.It looks like a 5 year old made it.

I am constantly trying to make it at least worth showing my friends,let alone the world. It just keeps getting worse.

I am almost glad that they do not have me on googles first page because the website is such garbage.They are the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with and I am locked into a 6 month, $100 per month contract with a horrible website that I am not proud of & has done nothing for my business in 2 months.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of mislead and lie. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of local lighthous seo services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Local Lighthouse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned local lighthous seo services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Local Lighthouse.

Had an Experience with Local Lighthouse?

Comments